“Love always expresses itself in joyful generosity.” – The Apostle Paul
Mission: To develop the total stewardship potential of the Congregation and see that the financial resources are responsibly used.
Significant questions we want everyone (adults, youth and children) to be able to answer:
- What does it mean to be a steward?
- Of what are we stewards?
- What is the role of money in my life, as a member of the body of Christ?
Key concepts we want everyone to know:
- God loves us and wants us to have all that we need to live a joyful productive life.
- All that we are and all that we have are gifts from God.
- Regularly giving of our time, abilities, energy and money is a spiritual practice.
- Recognize that tithing is an important spiritual practice. It helps establish a healthy regard for money. It helps us to live the life God hopes we will have.
Stewardship comes from the concept that all we have and all that we are comes from God, who has gifted us with talents and abilities, through which we relate to others, earn a living and interact in our daily life. Just as in life we show our appreciation by using the gifts we receive, God asks us to share the gifts we have been given.
To request a copy of the church financial report please contact the financial administrator at 404-378-3621.