The Academy Philosophy
It is our belief that each child is a unique individual with their own special needs and background, and should be recognized as someone special. In order for the pupil to grow and learn, each must first feel safe, accepted, and competent in an environment that is encouraging, nurturing, supportive and challenging.
Our Goals and Objectives
Our main objective is to provide a carefully planned, stimulating environment which will help the child develop within himself the foundational habits, attitudes, skills and ideas which are essential for a lifetime of creative thinking and learning.
Our goals for the child are
- to develop a positive attitude toward learning.
- to develop a sense of high self-esteem.
- to establish a habit of concentration for lifelong study skills.
- to develop and foster curiosity.
- to acquire the basic skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
- to develop habits of initiative and persistence.
- to foster inner discipline and a sense of order.
- to develop socially acceptable behavior.
- to develop the child’s innate, ultimate potential through high self-expectation.
- to develop skills, necessary to play, sing, understand and love the music for the rest of their life.
Lessons available in the following areas
Violin, Group or Solo
*All instructors have advanced degrees in Music.
If you are interested in attending the academy, please contact William Garner at 404-378-3621 ext. 225 or at WilliamGarner@aol.com.